Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm only sleeping...

I'll be hitting twenty-four hours without sleep in about thirty minutes (I know, it doesn't sound like much, but I'm a sixty year old trapped in the body of a twenty-seven year old with the health of a fifty year old). Its been one of those infuriating all-nighters where I stayed up to try and get something productive done and all I accomplished was making the sun come up (it's only there when I'm looking, right?). Then, just when I'm exhausted enough to drag myself to bed---WHAM---inspiration, and I'll probably be up until about noon trying to chase it down. Which basically means I have no business sleeping today lest I ruin myself for the paying worky-jobby place tomorrow.

Times are not set, but keep an ear out for when exactly our downtown October 8th Second Saturday performance(s) will be. We also have a short we're going to be worming our way into the competition at The First Friday Shorts festival at The Loft on October 7th. Show up and cheer for us plz kthx. XOXOXOX(would a "no homo" be appropriate here? Kids these days).

No comments:

Post a Comment